- No sailing experience is necessary for this course
- Minimum Age 16 (under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult)
- Breakfast on-board during the practical aspect of the course.
- During the Practical element two evening meals each week plus all lunches and breakfasts
- Fuel & berthing fees
- Use of waterproofs
- RYA Day Skipper Sail Photo Certificate (Bring a passport sized photo)
- A loan of navigational instruments
What is not Included:
- Accommodation during the weekends and theory part of the course – can be arranged from as little as €220 for 9 nights (Friday to Sunday). Contact us for more details.
- All meals during theory part of the course.
- Meals eaten ashore during practical course.
- Airport transfer – can be arrange for €28 each way with https://www.malagaairporttransfer.com/
What to expect:
- A maximum of up to 4 students on board
After this course we recommend you build up your experience either by taking one of our mile building cruises, chartering a yacht or sailing on your own or friend’s boats. The next stages in the RYA cruising scheme are Coastal Skipper Theory followed by the Coastal Skipper Practical course.
Upon successful completion of the RYA Day Skipper Combined Theory and Practical Course you will be awarded the RYA certificate which will be registered on the RYA database. Students will be required to provide a passport size photograph when attending the RYA Day Skipper practical course.